Are you passionate about serving others and seeing lives changed? Do you want to invest yourself and your abilities into a heartfelt team and vibrant charity organization that is poised to make an even greater impact on our world?
We are currently looking to fill the role of Manager of Road Teams. This vacancy offers a unique opportunity for the right person to join an established charitable organization with a large youthful audience and make a difference!
The Manager of Road Teams oversees Live Different’s teams (currently 3) that tour to schools across Canada, delivering our youth empowerment programming/presentations. This position is responsible for the overall recruitment, preparation, training, logistics and support of these road teams.
The successful candidate must have a strong passion to impact the lives of students and will understand how to be relevant in connecting with young people. He/she will be experienced with servant leadership, and comfortable working in a team/collaborative environment.
We would prefer to fill the Manager of Road Teams position by May 31, 2017.
The position will be at our head office located in Hamilton, Ontario where many of our leadership and support staff are based. The Manager of Road Teams can expect to spend approximately 5% of their time travelling.
At this time, the salary offered for the position would be $36,400 to $41,080. There will be opportunity to discuss the complete compensation package during the interview process.
- Strong experience, knowledge, and proven track record in leadership and team dynamics
- Strong experience leading youth/young adults.
- Knowledge and alignment with the values of Servant Leadership
- Experience with Live Different’s school tour, or significant experience with managing a similar tour/program.
- Creative thinker and able to communicate concepts in a relevant, youth-centered manner
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Skilled in problem-solving and working well under pressure.
- Valid driver’s licence and vehicle
- Valid passport and ability to travel internationally without restrictions