On top of playing a role in the overall communications strategy, Gina creates, manages, and organizes content for our social media channels, website, newsletter, and special projects.
What do you love about what you do?
I love storytelling. I love giving people a perspective or experience they may have never had otherwise, and I love inspiring others to be the best version of themselves.
You’re stranded on an island and can only have 5 things with you. What are they?
I would bring:
1) A smartphone with unlimited data, service and GPS,
2) A blanket (even if it’s +30’C outside, I need a blanket)
3) The Celestine Prophecy series (I’d finally have time to integrate all its lessons!)
4) An all-you-can-eat buffet
5) Someone who has actual wilderness skills
It’s karaoke night and you have no choice but to perform. What song would you choose and why?
No choice but to perform? I’d do an entire set! And I’d start with “Mamma Mia” by ABBA. I’ve always wanted to be in a musical, and Mamma Mia is one of my favourites.