LiveDifferent was established as a Canadian charity in 2000 and began working internationally since 2005. From the very beginning, we have been passionate about making a difference in the lives of the people we encounter through our youth programs, our humanitarian outreach programs, and our leadership development opportunities. We have grown over the years, but one thing will never change: our commitment to inspiring and empowering youth to live a lifestyle of compassion and service.
Digital Marketing and Sales Specialist
The Digital Marketing and Sales Specialist is a new role at LiveDifferent and its primary responsibility will be to develop and manage online advertising and other sales and marketing efforts to generate leads for all of LiveDifferent’s programs and to support our fund development efforts.
– Create, test, manage and evaluate online advertising efforts across various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Gmail/Google, and others.
– Monitor Google Analytics data and assist with SEO.
– Keep pace with new digital/web marketing trends, design, and tools while reporting back to the marketing team with suggestions.
Sales and campaign management
– Work collaboratively with various teams to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that generate interest for each program and help raise support for LiveDifferent.
– Ensure quality and accuracy of contacts lists across various CRM platforms (including Salesforce and Mailchimp).
– Identify potential target markets and create strategies to reach them.
– Develop and grow contact databases for current and new target markets.
– Organize and oversee the setup, segmentation, monitoring, and evaluation of sales and email campaigns.
– Create scheduled reporting based on marketing metrics—reporting regularly on all initiatives and sites.
– Assist with creating and managing processes for sales automation, drip campaigns, and workflows to help nurture leads.
Content marketing and social media
– Assist, as needed, with advertising, social media and content marketing strategies and copywriting.
Position hiring for:
Digital Marketing and Sales Specialist
$50,000 – $65,000 with benefits
– 3-5 years of experience with developing and implementing digital marketing, social media, online advertising, and sales strategies.
– Experience with managing data and reporting in CRM systems, particularly Salesforce.
– Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and balance conflicting tasks within a fast-paced work environment.
– A data-driven mindset with an ability to adjust in real-time to drive performance and optimization goals.
– Experience with promotional email best practices and web technologies.
– Comfortable working within brand guidelines.
– Strong knowledge of Salesforce.
– Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics programs.
– A willingness to learn and ask questions.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– Strong creative, organization, computer, and critical-thinking skills.
– Previous experience with marketing youth programming is an asset.
– Previous experience with project planning, execution and management.
– Professional, positive attitude, and alignment with the philosophy of servant leadership.
– Flexible and adaptable.
The Digital Marketing and Sales Specialist position will remain open until February 4, 2022.
We are committed to creating a workplace that is reflective of the communities in which we work. We encourage submissions from applicants who share the values of the organization and who may contribute to a diversity of backgrounds, experiences and ideas.
LiveDifferent encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request.
Resumes will be accepted until February 4, 2022. Individuals selected for an interview will be contacted as applications are received. We thank all individuals who apply for the position, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a Criminal Record Check.