(Permanent, Full-time position) – APPLICATIONS CLOSED
LiveDifferent was established as a Canadian charity in 2000 and began working internationally since 2005. From the very beginning, we have been passionate about making a difference in the lives of the people we encounter through our youth programs, our humanitarian outreach programs, and our leadership development opportunities. We have grown over the years, but one thing will never change: our commitment to inspiring and empowering youth to live a lifestyle of compassion and service.
Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing will help to advance LiveDifferent’s program reach, brand and fund development by overseeing LiveDifferent’s marketing strategies and supporting our communications and marketing team. We are looking for an experienced, creative and strategic marketing professional with strong leadership qualities.
Marketing, Communications and Sales
– Lead and support marketing/communications team (presently 3 staff)
– Provide strategic guidance to LiveDifferent’s marketing, communications and sales efforts.
– Oversee branding strategy and creative direction.
– Grow national brand awareness of LiveDifferent and increase program reach and funding.
– Give data-driven oversight to sales strategies and processes.
– Assist with PR, press releases and media relations
– Assist with planning and execution of fundraising campaigns and special events (eg. galas)
– Assist with partner relations and reporting
Writing and Content
– Provide general oversight and support for your team’s strategy and content for LiveDifferent’s communication channels (eg. social media, newsletters, mobile app, website)
– Contribute to copywriting and content development as needed.
– Participate as a member of LiveDifferent’s staff directors team that provides operational and strategic leadership.
– Contribute to general staff leadership (ie. mentorship, organization culture, etc).
– Assist with new and existing external relationships and partnerships
Position hiring for:
Director of Marketing
Canada (remote/work from home – some travel required)
$64,000 – $84,000 with benefits
- At the core, a servant leader that is positive, passionate and lives to make an impact on others.
- A heart for youth, and seeing them thrive in compassion and service.
- Proven experience in leading successful marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Strong team leadership skills with 3+ years of management experience leading communications/marketing teams.
- Experience in building, promoting or working with a national brand.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field (eg. marketing, business management, etc).
- High level of general technical proficiency and ability to learn and master a variety of software or platforms.
- Talented writer that can give voice to LiveDifferent’s brand personality.
- Working knowledge of graphic design, video editing, and web design is an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce and WordPress is an asset.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally (approximately 20 to 30 days spread throughout the year)
Applications are now closed. We will begin reviewing applications/interviewing on August 22, 2022.
We are committed to creating a workplace that is reflective of the communities in which we work. We encourage submissions from applicants who share the values of the organization and who may contribute to a diversity of backgrounds, experiences and ideas.
LiveDifferent encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request.
Individuals selected for an interview will be contacted as applications are received. We thank all individuals who apply for the position, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a Criminal Record Check.