Do I need a travel visa?

You are here:

If you hold a Canadian passport, you do not need a travel visa to participate on a Live Different Build. If you hold a passport from another country, it is your responsibility to ensure you have met all the requirements for entry into the country you are visiting, and for some this may include a visitor’s visa.