Road Team Assistant Position Available Immediately (January 8th – June 7th, 2013)
LiveDifferent is looking for a mature and motivated individual to assist one of our Road Team Managers to lead a team of 10 people all across Canada, facilitating Motivational Productions in High Schools.
- Ability to lead and direct in a team environment and work well with others.
- Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture.
- Public speaking (an asset but not required).
- General computer skills (Experience with SalesForce and Excel/Numbers are especially beneficial).
- Highly self-starting. Always looking for and initiating opportunities for positive change.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Any previous traveling experience is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Education and/or successful experience working with different cultures.
- Commitment to the vision and values of LiveDifferent.
- Represent LiveDifferent in a positive, respectful, and professional manner at all times.
- Team Administration
- Organizing meals and accommodations for team while on tour.
- Liaison between High Schools and LiveDifferent team.
- Logging reports, communications, and logistics so information is always available for entire LiveDifferent team.
- Team Leading
- In partnership with Road Team Manager, effectively lead and oversee all team dynamics and logistics for tour.
- Encourage, mentor, and promote healthy lifestyle on the team, and positive decision-making skills in all situations.
- In addition to a small bi-weekly stipend, LiveDifferent provides free housing while local in Hamilton (you provide your own food), and LiveDifferent covers food and lodging costs while touring.
If interested, please forward cover letter and resume to Charles Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 3pm, Friday December 21, 2012.