Job Posting: Finance Manager
Looking for a career with a purpose? LiveDifferent (formerly Absolute) has an administrative position opening at our office in Hamilton for a Finance Manager. Join our rewarding and enjoyable work environment and use your organizational, accounting and business skills to help strengthen LiveDifferent (formerly Absolute)’s inspiring cause! If you are interested, please complete this application form: http://fs17.formsite.com/LiveDifferent (formerly Absolute)org/form10/index.html
Proper financial management is paramount to the success of a charitable organization and the Finance Manager / Book-Keeper, under the oversight of management, handles all accounting and financial related processes for LiveDifferent (formerly Absolute), giving an increasing level of oversight to the finances of the organization.Note that the job description may be adjusted and branch into other areas based on the skills and experience of the applicant.
- Philanthropic and Leadership Mindset
- Takes ownership of organizational vision
- Ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture
- Highly self-starting, always looking for and initiating opportunities for positive change.
- Consistently goes beyond the call of duty
- Accounting Skills
- General accounting and book-keeping knowledge is an important asset
- Experience with and knowledge of Quickbooks is an important asset.
- IT skills
- Above average general computer skills and experience an asset
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce administration an asset
- Interpersonal and Administrative Skills
- Must have a consistent and focused work ethic and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized and efficient, able to keep a project on task towards timely completion.
- Ability to lead and direct in a team environment and work well with others
- Ability to create a positive work environment through own attitude.
- Other Skills
- Experience with fundraising an asset
- Experience with administration of a charitable organization is an asset.